Spectator Information ahead of Danske Bank U19 Mageean Cup FinalDecember 17, 2021
2021/22 Danske Bank U19 Mageean Cup Final
St Patrick’s Downpatrick V St Patrick’s Maghera
Throw In: 7:30pm
Referee: Colm McDonald (Aontroim)
This is a ticket only event with all adults and post-primary students requiring a ticket for entry. There shall be no match day tickets sales at the venue. All tickets must be pre-purchased at the following link: http://bit.ly/33ukOKF
- On arrival at the ground, please have your tickets on your phone or printed on paper, with the QR code available for scanning/checking by stewards.
The fixture will be run in accordance with Official GAA guidelines and the appropriate Government advice.
- We would ask all in attendance to adhere to social distancing guidelines and the wearing of face coverings is encouraged especially when using the facilities within The Dub.
- Please adhere to all the restrictions in place by the venue. These are aimed at minimising the risks to yourself and others in at the game.
- Do not attend the match if you or any member of your household or social bubble have, or develop any symptoms of Covid-19, or, if you are self-isolating.
MOVEMENT AROUND THE GROUND
- Travelling to venue leave plenty of time to allow for traffic going to and from the City Centre.
- Be patient when entering and exiting the stadium.
- Parking is provided on site at The Dub. We request that you cooperate with stewards and those assisting with parking at all times.
- Please follow the instructions of stewards, and/or PA announcements.
- The stand at The Dub has a limited capacity. There will be no one permitted to stand in the aisles or walkways during the game.
- No spectators will be able to view the game from inside the main building.
The 2021/22 Danske Bank Mageean Cup Final will be streamed live on the Ulster Schools GAA Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/ulsterschoolsgaa
- We are relying on 4G connection for this stream and there could be intermittent drops in the stream quality/connection, please bear with us in this instance.